Nimue SRC Treatment.
Why would you want to do skin resurfacing?
- The Nimue SRC treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face around the mouth and eye area.
- Smooths rough skin texture
- Minimize / closes enlarged pores
- Evens out skin tone
- Treats skin concerns such as ACNE, AGING and HYPER-PIGMENTATION.
What does the Nimue SRC Treatment do?
The Nimue SRC treatment is specifically designed to remove the damaged outer layer of the skin, and to stimulate the epidermal growth.
Nimue has three different classifications in the SRC range:
- Environmentally Damaged SRC: Formulated to reduce wrinkles, soften and refine skin texture and provide immediate skin radiance.
- Hyper-pigmented skin SRC: Formulated to promote skin brightening, while offering renewal and refinement of the skin.
- Problematic Skin SRC: Formulated to dissolve dead skin cells and de-congests, while refining and softening the skin, this option also helps to reduce pore size.
Key ingredients for Enviromentally damaged skin:
- Glycolic acid(Promotes cycle of skin turnover
- Lactic acid: (Exfoliates the skin mildly)
- Pyruvic Acid (Assist in deep penetration)
- Mandalic Acid: (Improvement of abnormal pigmentation)
- Citric Acid (Triple AHA complex concept)
The Nimue environmentally damaged SRC treatment is my favorite Nimue treatment to receive in salon. However you have to keep in mind that you can only have this treatment done when you are on stage 3 of the Nimue cycle. The difference between the Nimue SRC treatment and other skin resurfacing treatments is that the Nimue SRC treatment shows immediate results, and the best part is that there is NO DOWNTIME!
I know this might seem like a fairy tale, and you might not believe in the Nimue SRC treatment as I do until you have tried it! So if you are close to Adara Beauty Clinic you should’ve made an appointment already (visit Adara’s website for our contact information) and if you’re not around the Vaal Triangle area, visit the Nimue website (https://nimueskin.com/salon-locator/) to find a stockist near you
Edited by Tamen de Lange