Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme
The Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme is a non-irritating, non-abrasive exfoliator that penetrates deep under the skin. According to Nimue this particular exfoliator gently detaches dead skin cells and promotes healthy skin renewal. Sounds fancy, I know. However, basically this means that in contrast to a granular exfoliator, the Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme reduces inflammation and irritation of the skin, whilst still serving the same purpose.
With the main ingredients being pineapple and papaya (which sounds like a tropical dream), it promotes healthy skin renewal, get’s rid of those yucky dead skin cells all whilst pumping your skin full of Vitamin C. The secondary ingredient is Orange Oil Extract which is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial substance. The combination of fruit enzymes also help digest protein bonds between stratum corneum cells without over stimulating the skin.
Another thing that is so absolutely great about the Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme is the fact that it is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and environmentally damaged skin.
How to use the Exfoliating Enzyme:
- Firstly, remember to always cleanse before exfoliating or applying a face mask.
- Apply a small amount of Exfoliating Enzyme to a clean, dry skin.
- Leave on the skin for about two minutes.
- Activate the enzyme exfoliator with heat and water, by massaging the skin with slightly wet finger tips for at least another two minutes.
- If you feel like you want to sit around a bit more, leave the exfoliator on for an additional two minutes.
- Rinse well, you can also remove the exfoliator with saturated gauze – this will help to get rid of the extra dead skin cells!
You can use this product in the morning or in the afternoon. Do the above mentioned steps 2-3 times per week to ensure healthy and radiant skin!
Happy Friday ya’ll