Vegan products are taking the market by storm, and in some cases, such as Aloe Vera products, this is GREAT NEWS! The aloe plant has been around for centuries and has ultimate healing properties. According to Matsimela, they have harnessed the powers of the Aloe Vera plant to bring you a skin care range that supports the skin’s natural moisture balance.
Aloe Vera contains two hormones, one of which stimulates new cell growth, allowing the skin to heal quickly with minimal scarring. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including beta carotene, Vitamin C and E, which help to improve the skin’s natural firmness whilst keeping the skin hydrated. As well as restoring the skin’s natural moisture levels, MatsiMela’s Aloe Skin Care Range also replenishes the skin offering protection and healing.
Functions Of Vitamins in Aloe Unique:
- Vitamin A- Stimulates blood circulation and treats pigmentation.
- Vitamin B- Promotes skin elasticity and provides oxygen to the skin cells.
- Vitamin C- Rich in anti-oxidants, fights free radicals and firms and strengthens the skin.
- Vitamin E- This vitamin is very well accepted into the skin which is important for anti-aging and moisture loss. This vitamin is also an anti-oxidant component.
Why I would recommend the Matsimela Aloe Products:
- This formula contains a concentrated blend of aloe vera. It is 100% equal to actives within the aloe leaf. These products are ideal for treating pigmentation. It also stimulates skin regeneration which means it also serves as an anti-aging product. This elegant formulation also forms a barrier to help protects the skin from everyday environment damage and dehydration.
- Immune building, calms digestive system and has a stabilizing effect on blood acid and sugar levels. This is a non-bitter aloe drink.
- This is an effective insects repellent, guarding you against insect bites. It is safe to use on infants and has no harsh smell.
In the next few blog posts, I will discuss the different products within the Matsimela Aloe range. So, if you’re interested keep an eye out for the next few blogs.