We all know it’s hard to keep your heels on point these days due to busy lifestyles! We get so busy we forget to take care of the things that get us through the day… our feet. Well I have good news for you, the Matsimela Home Spa range has made it so incredibly easy to take care of this at home. With the Matismela Home Spa you have to spend a mere 30 minutes on your feet, and not only will you have super soft feet but you will also have time to relax!
Let’s first discuss the most common causes of cracked heels:
- Cold winter weather
- Dehydration, or not drinking enough water
- Not moisturizing your feet
- Taking very hot baths or showers
- Soaking in a hot bath for too long or too frequently
- Using harsh, drying soaps on your feet
- Wearing the wrong foot wear
Tips on how to get your feet beach ready every day.
- I like to file my heels at least once a week. I have an Adara Wooden foot File that has lasted me for over a year now.
- Then I scrub my feet (together with my whole body) at least once or twice a week with Matsimela Salt scrub.
- Every evening when I get in bed my night beauty routine includes moisturizing my feet with Matsimela Body Butter.
- Then lastly when I feel my heels are a bit dry, I apply some Matsimela body butter, quite thick and then wrap both feet in a plastic bag, I also then cover my them with socks and leave this on for about an hour. This is to ensure that all the vitamins and moisture is soaked up by my dehydrated skin.
When I am at work, my feet and hands take the most strain, so in my previous blog post I told you about my hand care routine and in this post I am focusing on my feet. I cannot stress more how important it is to wear the right foot wear daily that is why I choose to give my feet the necessary support they need with Green Cross footwear everyday. Since I have started wearing Green Cross daily, my feet never get tired and I don’t suffer from lower back pain anymore. Green cross has changed my foot health for the better!
These few steps ensure that my feet always stays on point and when my feet look good I feel more confident.