For who is Bellabaci?
The Bellabaci massage method is for the person who has an interest in the not-so-traditional massage methods. This is an extremely unique massage experience that includes a rare mixture of ancient techniques and modern technology.
What is Bellabaci?
Cup massage techniques were already used in the time of the ancient Egypt, Greece and Asia (yes, it’s that old!). Bellabaci is a modified and relatively simplified version of these ancient practices. Unlike other cupping methods (with glass or ceramic cups) Bellabaci makes use of medical grade silicone cups which, when squeezed, creates a vacuum effect against the skin, the silicone cups ensure that there are little to no marks in sight after receiving treatment. Left in strategic positions on the skin, the resulting slow suction creates a gentle, soothing effect during which the body is stimulated to detoxify.
How does it work?
By creating suction in the cup, negative pressure is created under the skin that promotes drainage of excess fluid and toxins. With this massage technique connective tissue is mobilised and can assist in reducing scarring and enhancing blood flow to stagnant muscles and skin. Cell metabolism is improved, too, through the supply of additional nutrients and oxygen, thus providing longer term anti-ageing benefits as well. This treatment is sometimes effective for Restless Leg syndrome. With this versatile cupping style one may experience a massage that is as light as lymphatic drainage or as deep as a deep tissue massage, depending on the degree of suction applied.
Different Options of Treatment.
The Bellabaci Massage method includes various treatment options, from cellulite treatment, to stress relief treatments. There is an option for everyone! Since Bellabaci has blessed us with SO MANY different treatment options, I have decided that I will discuss them in a different post, otherwise this will end up being more of a journal than a blog post.
Benefits of Bellabaci.
According to the Bellabaci Website, this massage method has quite a few benefits. Here are some of them:
- Anti-ageing from the inside out as Cupping Therapy assists to rejuvenate organs, bones and body systems.
- Supplies nourishing blood supply to the skin and increases its suppleness
- Strengthens the skin’s renewing power & its resistance to harmful conditions
- Helps firm flab and sagging skin
- Helps with pre-surgery prepping and post-surgery recovery
- Improves and softens scar tissue
- Smooths stretch marks
- Clears broken capillaries and Spider Veins
- Improves skin tone and texture by gently stretching the fibroblast cells. This stimulates the cells to produce better quality and quantity of natural collagen and elastin, which helps to eliminate wrinkles
- Enhances product absorption, making the most out of your skin product and its benefits
I hope that you all have the privilege to enjoy the sensations of a Bellabaci Cupping Massage, I have had one done, and it is like nothing I have experienced before. I mean all Adara’s therapist have great massaging techniques, but the Bellabaci is just NEXT LEVEL!
If you want to read more on Bellabaci, just visit their website here.